Thursday 9 May 2013

Lovely feedback!


I took a small group of carers (from 'Space4U') out yesterday and despite the wind and rain in the middle of the walk, I received this lovely feedback today. Its good to know!

"I would like to thank you officially for your wonderful guided tour.  I would happily recommend it.  The rain and wind only spoiled it a bit I think.  We got home in one piece quite shattered but all feeling very rested from our usual burdens of care.  I really think that the combination of physical and mental exercise which your tour provided combined with the beautiful and restful scenery was a real winning combination and I for one was so enthralled and engaged on so many levels that there was not much room for my daily routine to come to the fore.  So altogether, I think it was a highly successful outing for us". CY

No comments:

Post a Comment